Keyframe have provided Swansea web design, Swansea web development and Swansea web hosting since 1996.
Our wealth of experience and knowledge makes us a market leader in Swansea and the South Wales area.
If you are trying to develop your web business in today’s competitive market, then Keyframe is here to help.
Keyframe has been designing successful websites for over TWENTY ONE years. We pride ourselves in keeping up to date with the latest web developments and providing your company with a professional bespoke design. Keyframe Designers will always try to understand the customers industry and mirror the company’s branding.
A Keyframe website will look fantastic, be easy to navigate and present your products, services and company information to your customers in the most appropriate and attractive way possible. The ultimate aim for your website is to gain more visitors and therefore more potential customers, whilst portraying company quality and credibility. This is achieved through great design and relevant and honest content.
Keyframe professional website design team of highly qualified and experienced web developers will ensure that your website complies to the latest coding standards including CSS (Cascading Style Sheets), and DDA (Disability Discrimination Act) standards, improving the usability and visibility of your website on the Internet
Keyframe provide affordable, secure and reliable web hosting to suit your needs.
Web hosting is an often misunderstood but essential part of your internet solution.
In layman’s terms, your website needs to be “parked” somewhere to make your website accessible via the World Wide Web. We can provide that space, giving your website internet connectivity and showing your company to a Global Market!
Keyframe servers are fast, reliable and ideally suited to host both complex database Ecommerce sites and simple informational sites. Our dedicated offsite servers are virtually and physically secure and all content is mirrored and backed up (offsite and locally). With Keyframe hosting your uptime and information security is our number one priority.
Content Managed Websites
If your web content is likely to changes, such as variable pricing, up to date company news or you simply feel that your content should be regularly updated then a Content Management System (CMS) from Keyframe is for you.
With a CMS you can add files (PDF, Excel etc) and edit content such as text, products, images and more. You could even post up to date job vacancies. You can do all this from any PC, laptop or mobile device from anywhere in the world.
A Content Management System from Keyframe can give you the ultimate flexibility for your company website. Keyframe will develop your content management system using hand-coded HTML that is compliant, reliable and fast. Keyframe designers use the latest technology so that it loads quickly and is scalable, with one eye on SEO (search engine optimisation) your site will contain robust security features that you can rely on.
A Keyframe CMS will offer you :
- No technical knowledge required: if you can use Word, you can use our CMS
- No software installation: browser-based - update your website from anywhere in the world!
Add, edit and delete website categories, sub-categories and pages
- Add, edit and delete text
- Add, edit and delete images
- Manage document downloads (eg. PDFs)
- Permissions-based: restrict editor access to certain areas of the site to certain employees only
- 100% search engine friendly: websites produced with our CMS are easily read by search engines
- Bespoke designed: change text and images with complete confidence that you cannot "break" the layout of the website
- Create "member only" content requiring user registration
- Manage email newsletters and send them to a mailing list
- Manage news / press releases area
- Scalable: our CMS will cope with multiple visitors and editors with ease