As a member of Tourism Swansea Bay you will have access to a continually growing number of benefits and services, which we are confident, will develop your business.
Representation and Support
We are an independent association made up of a committee of tourism businesses from different sectors acting as a lobbying group to represent the voice of the tourism industry in our area. We are primarily here to represent you and your business, not just on a local level but also on a regional and national level creating one large voice!!
Newsletters and communication
Membership will ensure that you are kept to date with important industry information with regular news updates, advice, support and invitations to a variety of events.
Tourism Swansea Bay members are invited to attend a variety of members networking and training events throughout the year. Networking offers you an invaluable opportunity to meet with other businesses, share ideas, overcome challenges, learn from best practices and work together.
Discounted Venue Hire
Members can benefit from discounted venue hire to hold meetings, conferences, training, classes and events at the Barham Centre.
- Kitchen with cooker, cups, mugs and plates
- Tables and chairs
- Screen & Projector
- Flipchart stand
- Disabled ramp access
Take advantage of free / discounted entry to a variety of attractions across South West Wales using your exclusive Tourism Swansea Bay membership card. Use this to network with, and experience visitor attractions across the region, improve your knowledge of what's available and recommend things for you customers to do.
- Website & social media - Keep us informed of your latest business developments, events and offers we will promote them on our website & social media for you. Most members are able to have an entry for their business onto www.tourismswanseabay.co.uk we also have 2 other project website that we can promote members on www.swanseabaygoodfoodcircle.co.uk & www.swanseabaywithoutacar.com
- Trade show attendance - Tourism Swansea Bay also regular attend trade exhibitions such as the British Tourism & Travel Show, South West Group Travel Show and others to promote the destination and our members.
- Online image bank - Members can have free access to our online, copyright free collection of photos and videos to use to promote the area and their businesses.
- The Tourism Hub - Visitor Information Point - We are now a Visitor Information Point – members can supply us with a small amount of literature to display at our new premises situated opposite the Three Cliffs Bay carpark in Parkmill, Gower.
Training and Development
- Discounted training & development - There are many discounted training opportunities for Tourism Swansea Bay members covering a variety of topics such as marketing, social media, business planning, First Aid & more.
- One to one support - Members can have FREE one to one help sessions - Basic informal one to ones on a variety of topics including website, SEO / eNewsletters, social media (facebook, twitter, google+, linked in), and more. This can be for you or anyone in your team / staff.
- Stream-learn - our new online training portal with TLC Training giving you access to multiple accredited training courses - £55 per staff member, only available for members of Tourism Swansea Bay
Discount Schemes / Money off - NEW
Tourism Swansea Bay continuously update its discount schemes many of which are provided by members offering fellow members money off their services. For details on the current discount offers please call the Tourism Swansea Bay office on 01792 371441 or email [email protected]
Special rates for members on the following
- Card Payment Machines (accepting contactless payments, money cleared same day, secure online payments, switch and save offers)
- Asset Finance (ideal for machinery, Waste recycling, vehicles, IT, Software, office equipment, vending machines, refrigeration & more)
- Business Loans and Commercial Mortgages - Buy 2 let, any sector any size, secure & non secure options, consolidate existing finance, flexible payback options
- EPOS Systems - live sales report, stock control, glass touch screens
- Energy - free energy review, save up to 25%, online energy portal, specialist advice, bill validation service
Discounted leaflet distribution - discount per 1000 leaflets distributed with Pear Communications
Discounted websites & graphic design (leaflets, flyers, posters) with Tourism Swansea Bay in house
Online Booking Management System - 50% off set up fee with High Level Software
Cost to Join
|Hotel, GH, B&B, SC 1 - 10 Units||£100.00|
|Hotel, GH, B&B, SC 11+ Units||£150.00|
|Caravan / Campsite||£150.00|
|Event or Visitor Attraction < 30,000 visitors||£100.00|
|Event or Visitor Attraction > 30,000 visitors||£150.00|
|Pub / Bar / Restaurant / Cafe||£100.00|
|Shop / Arts & Craft / Food & Drink Producer||£100.00|
|Supplier Member (providing a service to the tourism trade e.g cleaner, web-designer, marketing||£100.00|
|Associate / Non-profit / Charity||£50.00|