Hotel, restaurant, conference and wedding venue in Swansea City, South Wales
In the bustling Maritime Quarter overlooking the enchanting sweep of Swansea Bay, the Swansea Marriott Hotel captures the charm and beauty of its Gower peninsula surroundings. A gentle stroll to the city centre complete with its lively markets and attractions, surrounded by the very best of Wales' golf courses, a short distance from the Liberty Stadium and Ffos Las Racecourse the Swansea Marriott Hotel has appeal for all.
All 119 of the hotel's spacious guest bedrooms are superb to relax in and have a separate area dedicated for work. Deluxe accommodation: ensuite bathrooms, luxury bedding, marina views available Workspace, high-speed Internet access, direct dial telephone, data ports, 42 inch plasma television with satellite TV, Hair dryer, iron/ironing board, in-room coffee/tea, mini-bar 24-hour room service, Luxury hotel bedding-designer duvets, fluffier pillows, thicker mattresses
Experience a superior level of service and the warmest of Welsh welcomes. Our spacious guest rooms offer supreme comfort and functionality. Make use of your in-room workspace, before unwinding in our Leisure area, with mini gym, pool, whirlpool and sauna.
Cast Iron Bar & Grill
Take a break from exploring the marina and drop in to Cast Iron Bar & Grill, where we welcome you with fresh seasonal ingredients, traditional flavour combinations and time-honoured cooking methods. Located in Swansea, our restaurant showcases light bites, hearty meals and everything in between - not to mention breathtaking views. Savour old-school classics like the signature Cast Iron burger or our tender, big-flavoured steaks - made from 28-day aged cuts of premium British beef. Or tempt your taste buds with one of the chef's interesting new creations, like charred cauliflower tabbouleh. If you're in the mood for a snack, our bar features a full menu of shareable plates. And all that before we even get to dessert - you owe it to yourself to save room for our very own toffee & ginger skillet pudding.
- Your guests will love our location on the waterfront, just a short stroll from Swansea city centre
- Trust our helpful wedding planners to ensure that every aspect of your event is absolutely perfect
- Learn more about our excellent, all-inclusive wedding packages, which offer outstanding value
- Accentuate your reception with delicious catering, provided by our talented on-site culinary team
- Our largest venue can accommodate 250; we also offer a garden venue - perfect for small gatherings
- Search, view, book and pay for meetings in Swansea of up to 30 people within 30 days online now
- You and your meeting colleagues will be delighted with our prime location, right on Swansea Marina
- Enhance your event with delicious, customized catering, created by our on-site culinary team
- All of our conference rooms feature modern audiovisual technology and high-speed internet access
- Great day delegate rates from £36 available in Swansea. Call 01792634839 to enquire
- Get free Wi-Fi, our Meeting Services App and earn Marriott Rewarding Events points on your meetings
- Meetings made simple. Made rewarding. Made Effortless. We don’t hold meetings - we make them