Rose Cottage at Great Lunnon Farm
Self catering holiday cottage in Gower, Swansea Bay, South Wales. Viv and Mary welcome you to Rose Cottage at Great Lunnon Farm
Late availability offer - reduced rate of £725 from £865 for week commencing:
Saturday, 19th August 2017
“Delightful Gower Holiday Cottages near Three Cliffs Bay“
Welcome to Great Lunnon Farm self catering cottages near Three Cliffs situated in the heart of the Gower Peninsula, Britain’s first Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
Our Gower holiday cottages are located in the hamlet of Lunnon, near Parkmill, on a working beef cattle farm which has been in the Jones family for five generations.
Our central location makes it an ideal base for walkers exploring Gower’s beaches, clifftops and countryside. Within walking distance is the famous Three Cliffs Bay, overlooked by Pennard Castle
Rose Cottage is a stone farm cottage dating back to the 1841 census when it was an inn called ‘The Sovereign’. Completely refurbished in 1991 the cottage is now the perfect family holiday home. The beamed ceilings, flagstone floors and open fireplace give a sense of history and atmosphere to this Gower farm cottage
- Sleeps six – one double bedroom with en-suite and two twin bedrooms
- Spacious sitting room with TV/Video/DVD and Hi-Fi unit
- Open log fire with beamed ceiling giving a warm cosy ambience
- Dining room with original welsh flagstones floor
- Fitted kitchen has a large dining area and fully equipped
- Family bathroom with Victorian roll top bath
- Utility room – washing machine, oil fired central heating
- Pets by arrangement.
- Bed linen included